You can pay for connection to UZDIGITAL TV services at ALOQABANK ticket offices in cash, as well as by means of plastic cards (only UzCARD).
The subscription fee can be paid in the following ways:
Through payment acceptance systems: Paynet, UZCARD, U-PAY, CLICK, WAY-WO, PAYME
At the head office of the bank, branches and express centers of the bank Ipak Yuli
At the head office of the bank, ALOQABANK branches
At the head office of the bank, branches of Ipoteka-Bank
In the branches of O'zbekiston pochtasi
For legal entities:
Payment for services is made by transfer from the current account of the Subscriber to the current account specified in the Agreement in the sections: "Terms of payment" or "Cost and procedure for payment of services"
In the presence of a corporate plastic card, payment for services is made through the cashier of AK "ALOQA BANK", upon presentation of a receipt for payment, which must be previously received in the subscriber department for work with legal entities.
The initial payment is made by the Subscriber as 100% prepayment within 5 banking days from the date of signing the Agreement.
• One-time payments are made by the Subscriber as a 100% prepayment within 5 banking days from the date of signing the Agreement.
• Monthly payments are made 100% in advance, no later than the 25th day of the current month.
• Payment for Additional services and / or work, as well as cost overruns of consumables, is made within 5 banking days from the date of their receipt or by debiting funds from the Subscriber's Personal Account.
You can order an invoice for payment, invoices or Reconciliation Act in the following ways:
1. At the head office
2. By fax
3. By e-mail
4. Through the feedback form
For budgetary organizations:
Services under the contract are provided on a 15% prepayment basis. The remaining 85% of the amount is paid according to the provided invoices, within 5 banking days.
If an error occurs when making a payment through the payment acceptance system and erroneous accrual of these funds to someone else's ID (personal account), you must contact the company's office to transfer funds to your personal account.
When contacting one of the offices of our company, you must provide:
· Subscription agreement;
· A document confirming the identity of the subscriber;
· A check or receipt confirming this payment.
Funds are transferred only in the month in which the erroneous payment was made, as well as if the funds have not yet been debited from the personal account to which the erroneous payment was made.